UAE FTZ COMPANY FORMATION, DUBAI BANK ACCOUNTS AND VISAS
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ)
KGN Services specializes in the UAQ Free Trade Zone – Free Zone Company Formation, establishment of branches of local and foreign companies, opening bank accounts and visa processing services.
Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone – General Information
Emirate: Umm Al Quwain.
Location: Middle East, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, between Oman and Saudi Arabia.
Time Zone: UTC+4.
Currency: Emirati dirham (AED).
UAQ Free Trade Zone – Overview
General Information about UAQ Free Trade Zone
Umm Al Quwain FTZ is situated close to the UAE’s primary sea ports and within one hour’s drive of Dubai International Airport and Sharjah International Airport, ensuring easy access to the rest of the world.
Welcomed business activities
All business activities are welcomed by UAQ FTZ.
Key Benefits of setting up a UAQ Free Zone Company
- 0% corporate and personal tax
- 100% company ownership
- Full range of business activities permitted
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- 100% import and export tax exemption within the Free Zone
- Simple and fast registration process with excellent customer support
- Hi-tech facilities including office, warehouse and land availability
- Strategic location with access to over two billion consumers
- Ideal location for SMEs and micro-businesses
- Close to two international airports and major sea ports
- Special concessions at UAQ’s sea port
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
- Modern and investor-friendly rules and regulations
UAQ FTZ – Legal Entities
The UAQ FTZ Authority allows three types of business setups:
Free Zone Establishment
A Limited Liability Establishment incorporated in UAQ FTZ, owned by one natural or juridical person with a distinct legal entity
Free Zone Company
A Limited liability company incorporated in UAQ FTZ, by more than one shareholder with a distinct legal entity
For existing companies wishing to establish a base in UAQ FTZ
Types of License in the UAQ FTZ
The categories of license available within the UAQ FTZ are:
Commercial / Trade License
This authorises the import, export, distribution and storing of items specified on the license. A Commercial License can have three different product lines or 10 similar product lines.
General Trading License
This enables the licensee to trade in a wider range of activities and gives the freedom and flexibility to trade in any commodity which is permitted within the UAE
Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging and exporting the finished product.
This license is for service providers. It permits the licensee to carry out the services specified on the license within the Free Zone, such as Logistics; Courier Services; Insurance Service Provider; Travel Agency; Tour Services; Car Rental etc.
This is for entities which offer expert or professional advice and is issued to all manner of professionals including artisans and craftsmen. It allows two similar activities.
This allows an individual to operate as a freelance professional, and conduct business in one’s birth name as opposed to a brand name or company. The Freelance Permit is designed for individuals who operate in technology, media and film sectors, and is issued to talent roles, creative roles and selected administrative roles.
UAQ FTZ – License Fees
- Investor Visa Application (validity 3 years): AED 2,560
- Employment Visa Application (validity 2 years): AED 2,269
- Medical Test And Emirates ID: AED 1,270
a) No Labour guarantee required.
b) Applicant must be outside of UAE during the obtaining the Entry permit, due to lack of amendment visa status option.
– Flexi Desk for Micro (No Visa)– Flexi Desk for Trading/ Consultancy (2 Visas)– Flexi Desk for Premium or General Trading 3 Visas)
WIS UAQ FTZ Service Packages
Three packages are available for clients’ choice depending on individual needs.
UAQ Free Trade Zone Packages – Compare Package Features
Need Help Choosing the Right Package?
Why Choose KGN Services?
We’ve been helping business owners since 1996
Incorporating your business is our focus
We make a complex process fast and easy
We work closely with Companies Registries to guarantee our service
Fastest offshore companies & accounts – Most competitive pricing worldwide
Services in the UAQ FTZ
Worldwide Incorporation Services provides the following services in the Umm Al Quwain FTZ:
- UAQ FTZ Business Formation
- Investor & Employment Visas
- Full Company Administration & Secretarial Services
- Opening of Bank Accounts
KGN Services | UAQ FTZ | UAQ FTZ Companies
Tags: UAQ FTZ | UAQ Free Trade Zone | UAQ Free Zone
Requirement to File Annual Return