Vanuatu Company. Vanuatu Company Registration. Benefits of Vanuatu Offshore Company
KGN Services specializes in Vanuatu Company Registration and opening bank accounts
Vanuatu Company – Overview
When it comes to offshore businesses and tax havens, Vanuatu ranks among the most popular. In fact, it features amongst the most sought out locations such as the BVI, Bermuda, Cayman Islands and Jersey. The group of 80 islands in the South Pacific Ocean made it to the international “white list” members of countries by OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) in June 2011. Investors of Vanuatu International Companies (VIC) are drawn by the flexible system created by the tax laws in this offshore financial centre.
Advantages of Vanuatu Company Registration for International Business
What advantages make Vanuatu an attractive place for international businesses?
- Vanuatu International Companies have been exempt from taxes for over 2 decades. The IBCs were incorporated by the Vanuatu International Companies Act in 1992. This legislation is very similar to other IBC laws around the world. The government is keen in protecting this tax haven industry since as of 2015 it provided about 15% of Vanuatu’s GDP.
- International Companies don’t pay domestic taxes from their net chargeable profits. The International Companies Act exempts your international business and shareholders from business licence fees, tax on income, capital gains and also stamp duty.
- The directors can have their meetings whenever, and wherever they choose, and in whichever manner they find necessary or desirable. The same case applies when planning for shareholders meetings. You will not be required to hold annual general meetings. Neither will you need to file annual returns.
- In fact, there are no requirements describing the manner in which the books and the records of accounts are to be kept. Furthermore, your Vanuatu Company can keep its accounts, minutes, records, or register in any location in the world. The records are to be kept as you deem necessary to reflect the financial position of the company. In addition, you are not required to appoint an auditor.
- There is ease of operation. When registering, your business only requires to have one director. Hence, you can go it solo if you wish. The Vanuatu IBC can have a natural or legal person as director. This person can be of any nationality. In addition, you only need one shareholder.
- Your privacy is paramount. Reporting requirements are minimized. The only public information the Vanuatu IBC will have is its registered agent name and office address, its constitution, and any charges against its assets. Access to information is also restricted.
- There is flexibility in setting up the Vanuatu company. There isn’t a minimum or maximum amount of share capital required. Furthermore, your business’ capital can be in any currency or amount. Vanuatu also has no exchange controls.
All these factors are what make it more than worthwhile to register a Vanuatu company for your international business.
Key Benefits of Vanuatu Company
The Samoan Islands are a group of islands located in the South Pacific Ocean, about halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand. Needless to say, setting up a Samoa offshore company is reported to be one of the most lucrative ways to start an offshore business. The country has many years’ experience as an offshore destination. There are a few reasons for its success. They include:
Principal Corporate Legislation
The Companies Act (Cap 191), The International Companies Act 1992 (No. 32).
Type of Law
Language of Legislation and Corporate Documents
Vanuatu Companies: Key Aspects
Type of Company for International Trade, Investment & Tax Planning
- Vanuatu International Company
Vanuatu International Company
Classes of Share Available
Registered shares, shares of no par value, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights.
Registered Office Required
Each Vanuatu company must have a Registered Office in Vanuatu.
A Vanuatu company requires a minimum of one director. Director can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Vanuatu. Corporate directors are permitted.
A Vanuatu company requires a minimum of one shareholder.
Publicly Accessible Records
Nominee Shareholders and Nominee Directors
Location of Meetings of Directors and Shareholders
Personal Presence Required
Double Taxation Treaty Access
Requirements to File Accounts
Requirement to File Annual Return
Language of Name
Words such as “Assurance”, “Bank”, “Building Society”, “Royal”, “Trust Company”, “Trustee Company” etc. will require justification.
Name of a Company
The words “Limited”, “Corporation”, “Incorporated”, “Societe Anonyme”, “Sociedad Anonima” or Ltd, Corp., Inc., S.A. must be part of the name of every Vanuatu offshore company.
Time to Incorporate
Vanuatu Company Formation Prices
Vanuatu Company Formation Package Includes:
Starting at: $4690
Why Choose KGN Services?
Services related Vanuatu Offshore Company | Vanuatu Company Registration
KGN Services provides the following services related Vanuatu Company registration:
Vanuatu – General Information
Location: Oceania, group of islands in the South Pacific Ocean, about three-quarters of the way from Hawaii to Australia.
Area: total: 12,189 sq km, land: 12,189 sq km, water: 0 sq km; note: includes more than 80 islands, about 65 of which are inhabited.…
Time Zone: UTC+11.
Languages: Local languages (more than 100) 63.2%, Bislama (official; creole) 33.7%, English (official) 2%, French (official) 0.6%, other 0.5% (2009 est.).
Government type: Parliamentary republic.
Currency: Vatu (VUV).
KGN Services | Vanuatu Offshore | Vanuatu Company Formation
Questions? Need Advice?
Call or email us
Get more information
KEY OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
Latin America and the Caribbean
QUESTIONS? NEED ADVICE?
Make an enquiry or request a
Requirement to File Annual Return