KGN Services specializes in Offshore Trust Formation.
Offshore Trust – General Information
An offshore trust is an entity created when the settler transfers specified assets to a trustee (the person who is handling the assets) and the beneficiary (the person who receives benefits from the trust)
As a result of the legal transfer of the assets, the trustee becomes the legal owner and is responsible for managing the assets and distributing them to the beneficiaries, as well as, using the trust as a multi-use vehicle for asset safety and estate development. For the above mentioned, an agreement is needed usually called Trust Deed and also known as Deed of Trust or Declaration of Trust.
Assets that can be held in an offshore trust may include:
- Almost all kind of assets
- Bank deposits
- Shares and stocks in both quoted and unquoted companies
- Investment portfolios
- Real Estate and intellectual property
- Life assurance policies issued on the life of the Settlor
International Trust Advantages
- Privacy (no publicly accessible)
- Financial Security
- Wealth protection
- Asset Protection
- Safety (safe against economic and political unsteadiness)
- Tax Savings (in in a tax-free jurisdiction)
- Recognized in all common law jurisdictions
- An important tool in international income, capital gains and estate tax planning
Offshore Trust Key Persons
A trust is the key for individuals who:
- Want to plan their assets to take full advantage of the benefits of their wealth
- Wish to transfer wealth to their heirs in a tax-free method
- Want financial and personal asset privacy
- Want to create a simple trust rather than a complicated will
- Want to feel confident that they have achieved to minimize or eliminate estate taxes arising on the death of the Settlor
Why Offshore Trust?
Offshore trusts are almost always found in tax free and/ or low-regulation jurisdictions, with a standing for the preservation of assets and confidentiality. They can be the strongest asset protection vehicle worldwide and it is one of the greatest methods of asset protection.
Establishing an Offshore Trust ensures extensive financial protection for assets and property from scrutiny and taxation.
Where can an Offshore Trust be created?
Questions? Need Advice?
Make an enquiry or request a confidential callback or chat with us.
KGN Services | Offshore Trust | Offshore Trust Formation
Questions? Need Advice?
Call or email us
Get more information
KEY OFFSHORE JURISDICTIONS
Latin America and the Caribbean
QUESTIONS? NEED ADVICE?
Make an enquiry or request a